- Built Globalstar Gateway station in Bihoro, Hokkaido.
Starts delivering mobile data services to JoyTelecom for inbound travelers to Japan.
Relocated IPmotion Equipment Lab facility to Heiwajima, Tokyo.
- Starts providing Mobile IoT service to MLIT (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism) for its nationwide river monitoring.
- Honored professional services business from a major US-based network equipment manufacturer.
Changed the company name to “IP Motion Inc.”.
Registered as a Telecommunications carrier (登録電気通信事業者).
Founded a joint-venture “Globalstar Japan Inc.” with Globalstar Inc. and starts satellite communications business in Japan.
Honored construction of data-center facility from a logistics corporation under NTT group for its mega-warehouse.
Honored Carrier-grade Equipment Onsite Maintenance business for a major European network equipment manufacturer.
Launched IPmotion Equipment Lab facility in Kudanshita, Tokyo.
Delivered Wi-Fi systems deployments with Ruckus AP products at more than 90 facilities nationwide for a national qualifications prep school.
Also set up the Contact-center operations for this school.
Honored the maintenance support business for video editing systems of broadcast stations provided by Photron Limited.
Launches secure remote monitoring and operations services utilizing closed 4G mobile networks.
Expands MVNO business through winning a direct contract with Softbank.
Concludes Optical Fiber interconnection agreements with NTT East and NTT West.
Becomes a 100% subsidiary of Photron Limited as a part of IMAGICA GROUP.
Registered as a Worker Dispatching Undertaking (労働者派遣事業認可).
- Starts technical support and RMA operations business for carrier-grade equipment to a major European network equipment manufacturer.
Inaugurates maintenance/operation dispatching business for ARINC’s airport check-in systems at Narita Airport.
Applies as a Telecommunication carrier.
- Applies as a Specific Worker Dispatch Undertaking.
- Launches Australian electronic visa issuance service (ETAS).
- “Telecute Inc.” founded by ex-member of Japan Airlines' IT Department.